Sunday, August 26, 2012

prerogative.

our new church building is quite large. not only is the building new to us, but it is newly built. it is multileveled with elevators and a parking garage. a parking garage! it took us three tries to find the right floor, with our chapel. I love that we are on the second floor and when I am changing my third diaper in two hours, I can see tree tops and the buildings of Cambridge.

I learned some things today, too. tucked a few seeds in my soil for further tending.


.....


this place is really growing on me. getting out of the apartment (which is coming together!) always reminds me of how blessed we are to be here. It speaks to me in a way I have never known, and every time I drive along the river, or walk across a bridge, or see a building erected in 1904, I thrill to my toes. and all I have to do to experience these things is step out of my front door.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing right? Imagine what it will be like to see all the other things that Boston has to offer! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete