Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I was a little girl alone in my little world


rilla is a complicated individual. 

"I don't wanna go to preschool."
"I am so excited to go to preschool!"

she started preschool this week, a small class we put together on campus, and in a matter on moments, she went from an absolute refusal to go, to sheer bliss at the thought of being a preschool student with her friends. then on the walk over, she kicked off her shoes and sat on the ground and refused to go inside. then when I came to pick her up, the moment she caught a glimpse of my face she screamed, I mean screamed, "I WILL NOT GO HOME WITH YOU I WANT TO KEEP PLAYING!" 


she didn't speak to me for about five whole minutes after I made her leave. until I told her that she could go back on wednesday, and she then proceeded to tell me all about school and I was the best mommy ever. 


rilla as a thirteen year old is going to be really interesting. 

3 comments: