Friday, August 26, 2011

20000 leagues

rilli-vanilli.

didn't we have a good time today? 

didn't I take you to the splash park for over three hours? 

didn't I cuddle you up in a towel, hold you and snuggle you when you got cold? didn't you put your hands on my face and say "oh my mommy, I yuv you" and give me little smacky rilla kisses? 

didn't I put you on the horse, then the seal, then the rocket, then the horse again, while your sister ran wild with her friends? 

it was you and me kid.

I really thought we were understanding each other today. 


don't let the innocent look fool you. that's half the tub of water on the floor. 
"buh mommy, I dint mean-oo ... "

1 comment:

  1. When I come to visit you, i want to ride the horse, seal, and rocket. and i want little smacky rilla kisses.

    p.s. so glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete