Thursday, August 25, 2011

proper introductions.

why hello there!


I moved! blogs that is. 


after a much longer than intended break from the blogosphere, I have decided to make my re-entry in a new place. startin' fresh. clean bean. no, that is not an actual expression. 


allow me to [re]introduce myself.


my name is chelsea. I am a twenty-six year old wife and mother currently residing in the northwest. I suck at self portraits, and can't believe that is what my nose really looks like??  




let me introduce the rest of the players. 


this is the hubs. also known as jeff. he is twenty-eight and the love of my life. he is our resident super-hero, and keeps his secret identity by working a normal 9-5er. but you can keep a secret, right? 






meet petra. she is four nearly five. she loves all thing girl, including her "rapunzel" hair. she is a sensitive little soul, and wears her heart on her sleeve. 






say hello to rilla. she is two. she is delicious. she can speak her mind rather well, and is only slightly hindered by a little "listhp." she has a head full of curls and dimpled elbows. she wants anything her sister has, and is charming beyond resistance.






this is son. baby brother. the bump. he is due to make an appearance sometime late november early december. he is a night owl that likes to kick his mothers bladder. he is loved already, the little bladder-kicker. 






my hope and dreams for this little blog are simple. practice my craft, share my observations and thoughts, and let my loved ones know how our little blooming family is doing. welcome!




*curious about the previous blog? a link is set-up under "the former" on the side.



1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you're back! Jeff's beard is looking rugged, I'm enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete