Tuesday, October 11, 2011

gonna party like it's your birthday.

we gave petra a "tangled" theme birthday party this year.

I stole most (all) of my ideas from mandyexcept not nearly as well executed as her party.  but hey, I am 8 months pregnant, and I am surprised I got even this much of a party put together!

I wish we got some better pictures... and even though I know it shouldn't matter, her hair in these pictures drives me crazy! she insisted on the tangled wig/braid thing we got from nana, but took it out two minutes before her party started. no time to fix the 'do. oh well. she is still an adorable rapunzel. 

welcome!

tangled crowns

freeze dance game to the music of "tangled"

hit flynn with a frying pan!

make a bracelet

gifts ... such generous friends

cake and icecream

gift bags amongst the magic golden flowers
we had lunch in there somewhere too. heart shaped sandwiches, jello boats, fruit and dip and a few other scrumptious things. everyone wanted to sit by petra, and it was just cute so see her be the life of the party. she tried hard to be a good hostess, and I was quite proud of the job she did. it was such a fun day!



1 comment: