Monday, November 14, 2011

boo.

halloween '11; spooky witch and cinderella


I am a mixed bag of emotions these days. 

I can simultaneously be overwhelmed with the love and joy of my growing babe, and frustrated to tears with the pain and exhaustion of my heavy belly. 

I keep going back and forth between resigning myself to not being able to do it all, and que sera, sera, to feeling pressure and stress and panic about having a huge to-do list and the lack of energy and capability to complete it all. 

sometimes I can't wait to introduce the girls to their baby brother, and give jeff his son to hold. other times I am so afraid of adding a newborn to my brood of two small children. 

I am calm, peace-filled, and restful one moment, and I am irritated, nervous, and tired the next. 

and then I feel like crying because I am such a crazy person. 

I guess the bright side is, little son will come eventually, regardless of what I do. time goes on and situations change and that is the nature of things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment