Thursday, November 3, 2011

walk and fall







we like walks on crisp fall days around here. sunny afternoons that still have a chill are high up on my list of favorite things. as are fiery red leaves. of course, our walks are a lot shorter these days thanks to little-son-in-the-oven, but we still get out for quick walk-abouts now and then. 

oh and that belly shot of my brand new TOMS (love'em) is misleading. I can't actually see my feet just by looking down. I had to pull my belly way back to even see the tips of my toes. my view is pretty much eclipsed by the growing womb. the other day I had my pants on backwards for a full twenty minutes before I figured it out by catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror... 

1 comment:

  1. i love washington's red fall leaves!
    and that last picture of the girls is so precious. IS IT JANUARY 19th YET?

    ReplyDelete