Monday, November 21, 2011

in wild discussion

super cute dinosaur onesies my good and talented friend Julie made me

we are looking forward to the long weekend around these parts. we tackled the grocery store this morning and got all the goods we would need for the holiday fare. although I got a lot of funny looks ... perhaps they thought I was trying to smuggle a turkey under my sweatshirt? (iamquitelarge) a festive dinner with our good friends the Allreds is sounding like the perfect way to spend the day. low-key, fun, and delicious. plus Laura said I could utilize their couch for lounging, as I am prone to do these days. 


little son is low. I can feel his head in delicate places (toomuchinformation) and we (himandi) chat all day long about his impending arrival. I am feeling fairly ready, with just a few lingering things on my to-do lists. (ihavemultiplelists)  I can hardly wait to meet him, but I really would like to eat and rest over the weekend, spending oodles of time with jeff. (turkeystuffingpieandhubs) then really, he can come any ol' time and that would be fine by me. 

2 comments:

  1. Chels, I did't know you had a blog. I am going to follow if you don't mind:) Have a lovely, relaxing, turkey-eating day, and good luck with the arrival of baby boy (whenever that might be). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting, chelsea! he'll be here before you know it. can't wait to see the little guy and learn his name (as i'm sure it will be awesome). happy thanksgiving... i am so going to enjoy my stretchy maternity pants as i eat the day away.

    ReplyDelete