Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dreams, etc

Last night Jeff asked me what my dreams were. At first I thought. Then I said "I don't have any." Then after a little more thought I said "I dunno. To live long enough to see my kids grown. To be a size 10, that'd be dreamy. To have a whole 24 hours in a fancy hotel all alone, with room service and a chick flik and sleep. And silence." I thought some more. "A completely organized house."

I am not sure any of those things were what he meant, except maybe the first one.

Looks like I have some dreaming to do.


3 comments:

  1. I like to ask Landon what HE thinks my dreams are. It's funny, because he's usually right and it's usually something I didn't know I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daydream (and nightdream) about slam dunking a basketball. It's powerful. Can't help it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to steal your dreams... :)

    ReplyDelete