Friday, September 9, 2011

sleep over the ocean

{ crystal pier CA summer 2006 }
{ please excuse the poor quality }
I am pretty convinced that pregnancy cravings go beyond food. I crave places nearly as much as I crave certain delicacies. like my mom's house, for instance. or this place, my happy place. crystal pier. it almost hurts, how badly I need to be there. I think it has a lot to do with way the air feels, the sounds, and yah know, the ocean. but probably it is the happy family memories. in my mind, our family got along best and loved each other more plainly there. maybe that isn't true, but it was on vacation that we only had each other as friends. many a family inside joke was born there. I really love it there and I can't wait to go back someday. in fact, I am pretty dead set on getting my whole family back there at least one more time in my life. (let's make it happen reeds.) it is pure magic. 


and I crave it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! Petra was only a few months away :) And we WILL all get back there someday. Someday.

    ReplyDelete